Volunteer of the Quarter (Current Year)
2019 Exceptional Volunteer of the Quarter Award
In 2019, the PMI CVC chapter implemented its exceptional volunteer of the quarter to recog1nize additional volunteers that give back to the chapter all year.
Leslie DeBruyn, PMP
Leslie is being recognized for her diligent support of our registration process for the Richmond Dinner meeting. She always has everything set up for our members early for the meetings, and tracks attendance to submit for PDUs.
Jennifer Romero-Greene, PMP, PMI-ACP
Leslie is being recognized for her exuberant support of volunteerism and project management as a profession for our chapter. She leads the Future Leaders in Project Management organization and engages our members as volunteers in the community to teach project management and life skills to our youth.
Volunteer of the Year
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PgMP
Suresh Raju as our 2018 Volunteer of the Year.
Suresh is being recognized for his tireless efforts to support the PMI CVC Board for many years. He is currently the Board Secretary, and prior to that was the Executive Vice President and the Vice President of Programs.
Here are the past recipients of the Volunteer of the Year Award:
- 2018 - Suresh Raju, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PgMP
- 2017 – Gail Gilstrap, PMP, PMI-ACP
- 2016 – Andrew Fischer, PMP
- 2015 – Deirdre C. Feeney, PMP
- 2014 – Pamela Chan, PMP
- 2013 – Linda Bell-Sinclair, PMP, and Christine Kerkeslager, PMP
- 2012 – Sheria Waters
- 2011 – Michelle Monday, PMP
- 2010 – Andy Shulick, PMP
- 2009 – Barry Cromuel, PMP
- 2008 – John Lombardi
- 2007 – Amanda Ingle, PMP
- 2006 – Debbie Corbet-Cooper, PMP
- 2005 – Paul Gilbo, PMP
- 2004 – Greg Brooks, PMP
- 2003 – Betty Jane Hughes, PMP
- 2002 – Bud Higgins, PMP, and Sharon Robbins, PMP