2021 PMI Professional Development Days
Sessions will be available both during the live event and afterwards (on-demand) for several months. Our virtual event software will offer a unique experience for virtual attendance and provides the ability to network with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors. Speakers from across the US will be providing content and skills from across the PMI Talent Triangle.
INSPIRE - INTEGRATE - INNOVATE
Our event seeks to help project pros to fully embrace change in this post-2020 Project Economy in a virtual 2-day professional development event in partnership with PMI chapters in Region 5 and 14.
In this event, we will enlist dynamic keynote and breakout presenters and engaged partners to provide a value-filled experience to
• Inspire new ways of thinking about interacting with the Project Economy
• Integrate tools and concepts to better serve our organizations and communities
• Innovate delivery to provide additional value in the Project Economy for the future
Summary of Event:
**The email address you use for registration will be your Login ID. This and other information you provide will be used for pre- and post-conference communications and/or prize distributions as well.**
Registration to the Event Includes:
• Professional Virtual Conference experience
• Live presentations by engaging speakers across PMI Talent Triangle (Technical, Leadership, & Business Strategy)
• Two days of topics to challenge you and to help you improve your knowledge and skillsets
• The opportunity to earn 16+ PDUs towards certification renewal
• On-demand viewing for ALL sessions after the live event is completed
• Ability to ask questions of the speaker via monitored chat during live sessions
• Networking with attendees, speakers, and sponsors
• Access materials or presentations that speakers and sponsors have provided
• Support for your event experience if you have questions via both live chat and FAQs
The registration fee for each attendee is $100.00 USD, and the fee/registration process is the same for PMI Global and local Chapter members, non-members, and large groups. There are no separate corporate/group rates since it is an online and regional event. Register through your local PMI Chapter’s website/event page to ensure your local chapter gets credit for your attendance.
Both photography and videography will likely be taken on site or virtually to document PMICVC events and activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of the PMICVC. By registering, you, as the registrant, understand that PMICVC may use your likeness for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded using audio or video, please notify a board member on site or do not use your audio or video for this live virtual event.
It is no longer possible to register for this event