Innovative Project Management Group: The Building Goodness Foundation an international construction company
Details: Multi-Country construction
Registration ends Thursday evening (6PM), November 12, 2020.
Speaker: Jack Horn, President, Building Goodness Foundation
Description of Presentation:
- My BGF story part 1- Pearlington, Mississippi
- My BGF Story part 2, Haiti Earthquake of 2010
- Managing volunteer professionals
- Providing for a meaningful volunteer experience
- Designing buildings in the developing world
- Managing construction in the developing world
- The evolution of what BGF does-can it work without us?
In this presentation, I will try to give you some history and insight into BGF. We started out as a small group of builders who took their tools to Haiti a few times a year. We grew into a multi-million-dollar international construction company working in Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. And we do lot of work right here in Charlottesville.
The Building Goodness Foundation:
Mission is to build community and improve lives.
As the construction industry’s outreach to the world, we envision a future in which all communities have the buildings they need to thrive.
It is no longer possible to register for this event