Board of Directors Organization
All Board members are responsible for:
- Attending all Board meetings or designating an assigned delegate to attend in his/her absence.
- Attending all possible chapter events as a visible member of the Board
- Attending and contributing to all annual planning and strategy sessions
- Collaborating with other Board members with initiatives that cross over Board responsibilities
- Attending leadership meetings as applicable
- Fulfilling and documenting duties and responsibilities for their Board position
- Sponsoring committees to fulfill Board responsibilities and appointing Directors, if necessary. Ensuring that any volunteers understand the related policies and procedures.
- Promoting PMI CVC and its initiatives and values at business and PM community events
- Building positive and productive relations between PMI CVC and the local community
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures documents and other materials for the Board position on Board collaboration site.
- Contributing and maintaining information on the PMI CVC website and newsletter
- Preparing monthly status reports for presentation at chapter board meetings.
- Maintaining and delivering all PMI CVC assets, permanent records, policies and procedures to the position successor as required.
- Preparing annual budget, tracking income and expense items, and remitting fees collected, submitting expense reports and reporting progress against the budget to the VP of Finance.
- Checking their Board e-mail on a regular basis and responding in a timely manner.
More Details about specific Board positions: